“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.”
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive… The Man of Steel soars into the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Superman: Man of Steel Edition is outfitted in his iconic suit which proudly displays the ‘House of El’ family crest and features a cape with an integrated posing wire. He comes with seven head portraits including a light-up heat vision portrait.
Superman is prepared to exact swift justice on enemies like Starro - the mind-controlling, intergalactic starfish which attaches to most One:12 Collective heads, and also Black Mercy - a parasitic alien plant with posable tentacles.
The Last Son of Krypton comes complete with a Phantom Zone Projector - used to send the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy into the Phantom Zone, two punch FX that attach to his hands, three magnetic bullet ricochet FX that attach to his chest, and a Kryptonite display trophy.
Having developed powers far beyond those of mortal men and imbued with a strong moral compass, Clark Kent takes up the fight for truth and justice as Superman.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SUPERMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Five (5) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of flying hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hand (L&R)
- Fitted suit with ‘House of El’ family crest
- Cape with integrated posing wire
- Waist belt
- Knee-high boots
- One (1) Starro
- One (1) Black Mercy with posable tentacles
- One (1) Phantom Zone Projector
- One (1) Kryptonite trophy display
- Three (3) magnetic bullet ricochet FX
- Two (2) heat vision FX
- Two (2) punch FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Superman: Man of Steel Edition figure is packaged in a collector-friendly tin, designed with collectors in mind.
AVAILABILITY: Pre-Order Deposit
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL: 3rd Quarter 2022 (estimated date / subject to change).
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.
Full Price : $179.95