“Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The latest character to join the series is BULLET KNIGHTS EXORCIST WIDOW, based on character art by Yasutaka Isegawa!
This set includes the BULLET KNIGHTS EXORCIST with the M.S.G GRAVE ARMS, allowing users to create a wide variety of customizations.
Assemble weapons and armor to this moveable Bishoujo-style model and enjoy creating a different image every time. This model has been made with greater volume around the hips and thighs than previous Megami Device characters.
Besides the new coloration, new facial expressions are included in this model kit. The detailed eye prints were designed by beloved Megami Device dealer, Amaai.
- In addition to the added GRAVE ARMS, the model’s coloration has a new dark color scheme, giving Exorcist a more severe image.
- The newly developed thigh parts from Masaki Apsy are not just voluminous: they can also open outwards so that the legs can still be crossed when armor is attached, allowing for more posing options.
- Three new pre-painted face parts are included.
- The parts can be configured to display the model in her exorcist-inspired armor for “Armed Mode,” or without her armor for “Unarmed Mode.”
- The “machinika” body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
- The kit includes a variety of weapons and joint parts, allowing you to recreate different combat scenes.
- The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear weapons and armor.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
Stands at 15 cm tall
AVAILABILITY: Pre-Order Deposit
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL: April - May 2022 (estimated date / subject to change).
Full Price : $119.95